Through virtualisation technology a single server can now be the host for several servers performing separate functions.
There is no longer a need to install multiple physical servers, each performing a single function. By utilising virtualisation technology physical servers can now be consolidated and run on the same hardware.
At CareWare we make use of some of the leading virtualisation software such as VMWare and Microsoft Hyper-V to offer SME’s the option to advance their infrastructure and gain the benefits presented by virtualisation technology.
Benefits that can be gained from virtualisation are:
- Server consolidation – Save space by benefiting from the ability to run multiple (logical) servers on the same hardware
- Cost savings – Vast savings can be made from the reduction of your hardware estate
- Be Greener – Become more energy efficient and reduce your carbon footprint
- Scalable – Use virtualisation to grow you infrastructure with ease when you require
- High Availability – Keep your infrastructure available at all times with availability policies
- Management – Increase efficiency with a centralised management system for your entire infrastructure
Contact us to find out how we can help your business to move into the virtual infrastructure.