We help a whole range of businesses to achieve more by streamlining operations, lowering costs and raising efficiency. We analyse their business needs and implement a solution that is ideal for them, whether this pertains to an on premise telephone system, a hosted system or just lines with BT.
CareWare offers a range of solutions alongside an assortment of hardware, software and communication options. We’re aware that your number one concern is making the right decision for your business and for that reason, we ensure that we have a good understanding of what you hope to achieve with your telephone system and any shortfalls with the current one before showing you what we can provide.
Phone Systems We Offer
Phone systems aid employees, business partners, and customers carry out business activities using voice, video, data as well as mobility applications, across numerous work environments, from desktops to transport.
Despite this, phone systems require unified communications, disparate voice, video, data, as well as mobility applications to be more efficient. Otherwise, these phone systems may experience an overload of information and the following may ensue: misdirected communications, delayed decisions, reduced process speed, as well as a reduction in productivity.
Cisco Unified Communications
integrates applications for phone systems to create a unified work environment that removes communication roadblocks, in order for people to choose when, how, where, and with whom to communicate.
Cisco Unified Communications also:
- Help information to reach our recipients quickly, regardless of where they work or the type of devices or phone systems they use. This results in more efficient decision-making, and cost savings via improvements to personal productivity.
- Enables our organisation to integrate functionality and communications closely with business processes, for instance: enterprise resource planning (ERP), customer relationship management (CRM), and supply chain management (SCM), which has the potential to transform these processes and raise profitability.
Mitel is a worldwide provider of business telecommunications as well as collaboration software and services. Their freedom
architecture provides the flexibility and simplicity organisations require to support today’s constantly evolving work
environment. Furthermore, through a standalone cloud-ready software stream, Mitel delivers a cutting edge collection of
advanced communications and collaboration capabilities that extends the “in-office” experience anywhere, on any device, and
offers a choice of commercial options to fit specific business needs.
Their solutions are highly scalable, secure, easily managed, and optimised to meet the ever growing needs of our customers. They
are also market leaders of the most recent evolution in the business communications market; Unified Communications and
NEC Telephone Systems are globally recognised as one of the most popular vendors of communication systems. They are owned by the fourth biggest company in the world.
- Established since 1899
- More than £2 billion is invested each year into vital research and development
- NEC has one of the largest patent collections across the world,/li>
- Japan’s largest supplier of phone systems throughout the SME sector
- More than 150,000 employees worldwide
- Listed in the world’s top five global companies for both communications and computers
Avaya is relied upon enterprises of all sizes for unified communications solutions and technology that increases efficiency, collaboration, customer service―and ultimately competitiveness.
Unified Communications makes the management of technologies for many businesses easier to deal with on a day-to-day basis. Our people-centric solutions integrate voice, video and data, giving users the capacity to communicate and collaborate in real time, in the mode most appropriate for each interaction. This removes inefficiencies in communications to increase organisations’ productivity and responsiveness.
In addition, Avaya offers an open software platform for quickly developing multi-vendor Unified Communications and Communications Enabled Business Process (CEBP) applications. Avaya offers solutions and supporting services directly as well as through its channel partners.
Hosted Voice is a cost-effective method of quickly gaining the benefits of convergence, devoid of upheaval or cost. Since it’s hosted it is also quick and simple for you to add new sites or users, devoid of large upfront investment.
It can include whatever tools and services you require such as hosted contact centres, intelligent numbers, and voice continuity and is able to cope with organisations that are spread across the globe.
CareWare can offer a managed IP telephony service providing you between 3 and 100 VoIP lines over either a current or new data connection. It comprises a set of rich features and all this comes regardless of whether you have purchased a phone system or extra standard phone lines. The advantage being, potential cost savings and efficiency gains. You receive a wide selection of calling features which can easily be configured as required.
Set-up is simple and a large amount of equipment is not necessary so there’s minimal start- up costs. As well as this, lines are
easily manageable via the online portal.
Refurbished Telephone Systems
When your capital expenditure budget is being squeezed, how are you able to invest in new technology that will empower your company to improve and grow?
Having a refurbished system doesn’t mean you have to lower quality. We invest all our effort into providing you with premium products, in superb condition, that will reduce the amount you spend in the short term and will provide a realistic green solution during the process.
Lines and calls
CareWare can provide business calls and line packages that are best suited to meet the specific communication requirements of your business, regardless of its size.
We can provide you with a comprehensive range of telecommunication services and very competitive tariffs as well. Whether you require us to arrange the installation of new lines or to transfer your existing services, CareWare will make everything quick and simple with zero disruption as far as business operations are concerned.
- Analogue lines enable one incoming or outgoing call at any one time whether this is for voice calls, fax or broadband.
- Multilines are a collection of analogue lines on the same number, usually joined up to a phone system enabling more concurrent calls to be made.
- ISDN2 is a 2 channel digital line that can be used for voice, data, video or fax, and can also allocate individual phone numbers to users.
- ISDN30 is essentials the same as ISDN2 however it supports between 8 and 30 channels.
- SIP Trunks are internet based phone lines. This is a modern alternative to ISDN lines.
- More cost-effective
- Installed at a fraction of the time and cost of ISDN
- Choose any local area number regardless of location
- Can be used with all phone systems, IP-enabled or no.