CareWare IT Solutions provides a wide range of services revolving around the process of deployment and migration. This is important for any user who is interested in implementing Office 365 into their work environment. From obtainment to deployment, CareWare IT Solutions will make best use of your investment and efficiently raise the capabilities of the greatest cloud centred suite for software services.
An overview of Office 365
This is a contract based software as a service which enables you to access a variety of common Microsoft Office tools from practically anywhere. You can connect using a desktop PC, laptop or almost any mobile device which utilises web browsing via a wireless network or 3G connection. This suite features applications, web conferencing, instant messaging, website building and the ability to share files to end users directly from the cloud.
The advantages of using Office 365
- Smaller costs – The upgrade cost for applications will be reduced and you’ll be able to offer the most up-to-date Microsoft applications with an affordable monthly fee for each user.
- Scalability – Whatever your business requires, Office 365 will be able to meet those needs. You have the capacity to customise the tools you subscribe to so that you only pay for the services that you’re going to be using. Additional modules can be added at any point in time depending on what you are trying to achieve.
- Collaborate – This software also enables you to receive and share documents as well as files from colleagues within the cloud. You are entitled to 10GB of overall storage space alongside a further 500mb for each user.
- Enriched premise for communication – You can use Microsoft Lync which allows you to connect with various employees within your organisation. The solutions that it provides are as follows: online meetings, phone calls, instant messaging as well as video conferencing. All of these take place within the cloud.
- Project management – With this feature, you can customise the access that a user has to a project site as well as being able to create and edit calendars, proposals, timelines, reports and budgets. This module also empowers you to keep tabs on numerous alterations and added changes to files that have been shared. Being able to invite clients to view project files is another key element of this software’s functionality.
The services that Office 365 offers
The software incorporates a highly effective range of applications and services which are immediately available to the end user, right from the cloud.
Microsoft Office Professional Plus
This is a fairly new subscription service that includes fully upgraded versions of Microsoft’s Office packages in their entirety. This notably takes the flexibility of software deployment to a whole new level, providing you with fresh options that individual and/or IT users can choose from to install the software. Alongside this:
- Every purchased license of Office Professional Plus can be installed on up to 5 PCs, Macs as well as certain mobile devices.
Alternatively, Office Professional Plus can be purchased as a standalone product. This would also include selected Microsoft 365 service plans.
Microsoft Office Professional Plus contains the following applications:
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft OneNote
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Publisher
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft InfoPath
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Microsoft Workspace
- Microsoft Lync