Free Cloud IT Based Backup Software Comparison
Over the past few weeks, I have made extensive research into the most popular choices of free cloud based backup services and have been able to narrow it down to three main ones. I believe that these offered the most extensive functionality and user friendly environments.
Here are some of the many backup features that AOMEI Backupper offers:
• One-click back up all data of system drive, including system files and installed applications, without interrupting work.
• Backup your hard disk drives, including MBR disk, GPT disk, external hard drive, USB disk and other storage devices that can be recognized by Windows.
• If you just want to backup a partition or dynamic volume, not the entire disk, the feature will be your best choice. With it, you can backup one or multiple partitions/dynamic volumes (including dynamic system volume) to an image file.
• Set up a schedule automatically backup your system and data, especially for users who want to create backups at a lesser frequency or have multiple backup schedules (e.g. daily, weekly, monthly).
Below are just a few of the many features that EaseUS Todo Backup is offering:
• Directly recover individual files from disk/partition backup image, no need to recover the whole image.
• Efficient system backup & recovery. No need to reinstall OS or applications to get everything back.
• Backup ALL the data, system, entire hard disk, partition or individual files to a safe destination for disaster recovery.
• Create an exact image copy of disk, partition and exactly migrate all files to another.
Finally, here is a summary of some of the features offered by Redo Backup and Recovery:
• Easy graphical user interface boots from CD in less than a minute
• No installation needed; runs from a CD-ROM or a USB stick
• Saves and restores Windows and Linux machines
• Automatically finds local network shares
• Access your files even if you can’t log in
• Recover deleted pictures, documents, and other files
• Internet access with a full-featured browser to download drivers
• Live CD download size is only about 250MB
• Over 750,000 downloads
• No installation needed
• Boots in seconds
• Works with Windows or Linux
• Finds network shares
• Recover lost data
• Factory drive reset
• Drive configuration tools